Rental of Venue
Not for Profit: $640
- Includes 5 hours of a Production Technician and Front of House Manager.
- Additional hours charged as outlined below.
- Capital Improvement Fee: $1/ticket
- Piano fee: $100
- Piano tuning fee: $300
- Additional Hours for Technicians: $35/technician/hour
- Overtime for Technicians (starts after 7 hours): $70/technician/hour
- Additional Hours for Front of House (starts after 5 hours): $20/hour
- Concession service is subject to staffing availability and not guaranteed. We will do our best to provide service for your event. No concession services will be provided for events that do not have an intermission. Alcohol is not permitted to be sold or served by anyone other than The BlueShore at Cap staff.
- The Technical Director will discuss technical requirements with all user groups and recommend staffing levels to provide appropriate service and safety. Up to 5 hours of our Production Technician's time, including site visits, are included with the centre rental. All other staffing costs are the sole responsibility of the user group.
- The user group must communicate their technical requirements and provide a detailed production schedule for their event at least four weeks in advance of the event, in order to determine appropriate crew requirements. Final determination of technical staffing will be at the discretion of the BlueShore Financial Centre for the Performing Arts.
- A Certificate of Insurance must be provided to the University in advance of the event. This should include a minimum of Two Million Dollars ($2000,000.00) inclusive limit bodily injury/property damage. Insurance may be purchased through a company of your choice or through All Sport Insurance Marketing Ltd. at 604.737.3018.