Volunteer at the theatre and enjoy the performing arts on the beautiful North Shore!
If you are interesting in volunteering please contact Greg Robinson at 604.986.1911 local 3524.
Do you like to support the arts? Are you outgoing, friendly and like to share your passion with others who are like-minded like yourself? Then, we’d like to help you fuel that passion at the BlueShore Financial Centre for the Performing Arts.
The Centre attracts over 20,000 patrons annually to the theatre for a broad variety of artistic programming, including:
- Cap Jazz
- Cap Global Roots
- Cap Classical & Choral
- Cap Theatre
- Pacific Arbour Speaker
- North Shore Jazz
- Ticket Taker
What you can expect from us:
- See the show during your shift
- Free beverage and snack while working or a free parking pass
- Opportunity to meet and make new friends
- Build new skills and upgrade others within our volunteer positions
- Invitation to a various events throughout the season
Our expectations of volunteers:
- To attend one training session
- You are welcome to volunteer as often as you like, availability permitting
- Dress code - we require a black shirt, black pants/skirt and closed-toe dress shoes while working
- Agree to abide by the theatre’s volunteer policies and procedures
- Be reliable. Call the Evening Supervisor at 604.986.1911 x3524 and let them know if you must cancel or if you know you’ll be late