Applications for the September 11, 2018 Graduation are now open from June 15 to August 1, 2018.
In order to officially graduate from Capilano University you must submit an Application for Graduation.
|If you complete your CapU courses before||Graduation Date||Application Opens||Application Deadline|
|August 27, 2018||September 11, 2018||June 15, 2018||August 1, 2018|
|December 17, 2018||January 8, 2019||October 1, 2018||December 1, 2018|
Check back here for the next open application.
Once you’ve applied:
- Your student record will be assessed to confirm completion of your program requirements.
- If you have a Letter of Permission to take courses at another institution you have to submit an official transcript to the Registrar's Office.
- If you’ve met the graduation requirements of your program, your graduation will be approved by our University Senate.
- A letter confirming your graduation status will be mailed to you shortly after the Senate confers graduates.
- Eligible graduates will receive an invitation to the next convocation ceremony at your CapU email address.
Learn more about Convocation — the ceremony that celebrates your remarkable achievement and sets you on the path to your future.