Paying your tuition and fees on time for courses and programs at CapU.
You must pay tuition and fees by the deadlines posted to attend a course or program at Capilano University.
If you’re a loan or scholarship applicant and need to request a deferral to pay your fees later, or if you qualify to defer your fees for other reasons, you can apply for an extension of the payment deadline through the Fee Deferral Process. We need to receive your application for an extension before the deferral deadline.
- Students who have an outstanding balance after the deadline will be de-registered from all their courses. However, students who are on a waitlist will not lose their positions.
- Credit cards are not accepted for domestic tuition payments. Go to How to Pay to learn about your options for paying tuition and fees.
- If you have unpaid fees, you won’t be able to re-enrol or obtain transcripts, letters or other university documents until your account is paid.
Registering after the fee payment deadline
You can still register for courses after the fee payment deadline. In that situation, you won’t be charged the late payment fee if you pay when you register.
- If you don't pay when you register, $50 will be charged at the end of each month in a term for outstanding fees on your student account. See schedule below.
- If you’ve received a fee deferral or are sponsored, you're exempt from this fee.
Schedule for late payment penalty fees
|Summer 2018 Term|
|May 31, 2018||Student accounts that have an outstanding balance as of this date will be charged a $50 Late Payment Penalty. Students with a Fee Deferral, or who are sponsored, are exempt.|
|June 29, 2018||Student accounts that have an outstanding balance as of this date will be charged a $50 Late Payment Penalty. Students with a Fee Deferral, or who are sponsored, are exempt.|