Capilano University’s 2014-2018 Academic Plan (pdf), was adopted in June 2014.
The Academic Plan highlights Capilano’s strengths and opportunities to excel. It charts a course for institutional renewal that will enable the University to remain sustainable in the changing post-secondary landscape.
Most importantly, the Plan articulates Capilano University’s commitment to learners to help them become engaged, informed, and committed citizens—people who are well prepared for success through career-related and professional degree pathways.
The 2015-2018 Strategic Plan (pdf), will help Capilano University fulfill its commitment to learners. During the next three years, Capilano will focus on determining program offerings, managing student enrolment, and enhancing learning environments. Together, as a community, we will redefine what it means to be an outstanding teaching-focused university in British Columbia.
President, Capilano University
Chair, Board of Governors
- Cap Year Experience Consultation Report January 2016 (pdf)
- The Senate Committee on Faculty Restructuring submissions report (pdf)
- Cap Year Committee report (pdf) Working Group for Collaboration and Cooperation (WGCC) report (pdf) and a Proposal for Collaborative Space (pdf)
- Capilano's Institutional Research has submitted their Data Plan (pdf) to support implementation of the plans.
- In April 2015, the General Education Committee submitted their report on General Education at Capilano (pdf) and a Gantt Chart (pdf) for going forward.
- The April Capilano University Board of Governors reviewed the Consultation Report (pdf) for the Academic and Strategic Plans and Implementation process to the end of March 31, 2015.
- In March 2015, SEM Works presented their analysis and priorities for Strategic Enrolment Management at Capilano. The Executive Summary (pdf) was submitted for review.
- On February 17, 2015 the Capilano University Board of Governors reviewed the Academic and Strategic Implementation Plan (pdf) which outlined how and possible dates on when the initiatives proposed in the 2014-2018 Academic Plan and the 2015-2018 Strategic Plan will be realized.